Helos (Greek: nail)

Here you and I can find what I learn "When I Survey" nailed up.


Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Watermelon Wishes

I have written before of smells that I love. Some are associated with people and others with places or things and I can't help but take a moment to reflect on that noun that they remind me of. Back in April I wrote of a smell that I associate with the warm days of spring and summer. The smell is that of a freshly cut lawn. I again caught a reflective sniff of such a day or so ago and remarked in my thoughts how closely it resembled that of a watermelon that has just been cut into. An instant smile arose from the thought and I've been longing for watermelon ever since.


Today's my 28th birthday. Happy Birthday to me!

Have a great "my birthday"!

Going... Going... The Dawn is Gone.
Click the Pic to see what I've written about this special day.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy birthday!

N. L. White said...

Thanks Rachel!

Happy Day to you!!

Rachel said...

:D Your welcome!

Liljd said...

Happy birthday to ya!

Jordan
Gjvehakf

Give
Jordan
Very
Effortless
Hats
And
Kook
Fries.

And it didn't work... so
Dokwfkrk

Do
Often
Kook
Wet
Fries
Kanned
Runnily,
Kate!

N. L. White said...

Thanks, Jordan!!

Those fries don't sound so good :>(

ygvuigqs:

whY GiVe yoUr IGloos to Quite sQuirrls?