Helos (Greek: nail)

Here you and I can find what I learn "When I Survey" nailed up.


Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sneezy Pleazy

Another smell that I love visited on Monday. Just before the rains came in bucket fulls everyone went out and gave their lawns their first cut of the season. That fresh-cut smell leaves me sneezing but I can't help loving it.

P.S.
Did you know there are people out there? My profile broke 600 views yesterday. Not sure how to react. So I'll just say:
"Hey, What's up?"
&
"Why didn't you leave a comment?"

4 comments:

cj said...

I'll leave a comment, here it goes. You have a great blog! how was that?

p.s. just kidding, but I did mean the part about your blog.

N. L. White said...

Thanks cj :>)

Liljd said...

Great blog!!!

N. L. White said...

Thanks for stoppng by, you all.

I'm not sure that great is is the right word though. Perhaps read-able, or friendly, or mindless yet entertaining, or crazily formated, or "what were were you thinking?"

Yeah I like that last one. Maybe I'll change the name to "What Were You Thinking?"

;>)