Helos (Greek: nail)

Here you and I can find what I learn "When I Survey" nailed up.


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What You Been Up To?

Well... let's see...

You know it's really hard to keep up with more than a couple of things. I've found that in order to do even half of what I want to do with my flickr photos and visit friendly blogs on a semi regular basis something has to go by the way-side. And it turns out that this is that thing.

Fortunately it's more like the gutter of a bowling lane rather than that of a rubbish filled ghetto street. Still useful and sometimes visited :>)

So... I'll try to post once or twice a month and keep sane in the process.

Here's hoping many of you have a great school year and others a great nine months.
Some pregnant, most not :>)

Here's something cute to look at while you eagerly wait for my next post:
See What I Found

3 comments:

Liljd said...

I'm eagerly waiting! :)

Anonymous said...

don't hold your breath :>)

N. L. White said...

please breathe!! It's very important to your health :>)