Helos (Greek: nail)

Here you and I can find what I learn "When I Survey" nailed up.


Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Don't Waste Your Life!

"The greatest cause in the world
is joyfully rescuing people from hell,
meeting their earthly needs,
making them glad in God,
and doing it with a kind, serious pleasure
that makes Christ look like the Treasure He is."


Challenge: What are you doing to let your life be of profit. By "of profit" I mean profitable to God. Not to your bank account, or your reputation, or even your friends and family. How are you being of profit to God. He redeemed you if you are a believer. He paid a price for you to be freed from slavery to sin so that you could be in service to Him. So... how have you profited you Master today. Did you read His love letter to you? Did you converse with Him? Did you tell another of his splendor and majesty?


Eat your wheaties people.

It's time to get busy.


4 comments:

N. L. White said...

Please excuse my while I preach to myself.
:>)

Seriously, I confess I am convicted by this post because I only did one thing on that closing list.

I don't feel profitable to my God today.

N. L. White said...

But the day isn't over. Let's start again.

cj said...

Thank you for encouraging me to dive into God's word every day.:)

-cj

N. L. White said...

Sure, cj.

I suppose it should be:
"Eat your daily bread people.
It's time to get busy."