Helos (Greek: nail)

Here you and I can find what I learn "When I Survey" nailed up.


Saturday, January 05, 2008

Stoked

Perhaps there are some of you who do not know what the word stoked refers to. It basically means that I am very, very, very happy and very, very, very excited about the situation right now. You may be asking why, but if you are not, brace your self because I'm going to tell you any way.

Tonight I am here in the home of my California hosts with one of my favorite 4yr olds. Mom and sister stepped out to enjoy a hockey game and that leaves the boy and myself to just be. And that is exactly what I love to do with the people I love, just be. So I am stoked. It doesn't take much. Popcorn and a movie; Board game and peanuts; Innocent tangents on youtube; Dinner and a little conversation. I'm easy to please.

No comments: