Helos (Greek: nail)

Here you and I can find what I learn "When I Survey" nailed up.


Saturday, January 05, 2008

Freak of Design

Taking a general look at me you may never guess that I am indeed a freak. My freakiness would not constitute my own spot in the circus or anything. It's really not that noticable to the casual eye yet it is indeed unusual among many that I am associated with. This physical oddity usually isn't too troubling and I don't pa much attention to it most of the time. The instances in whichit has had the most impact it has had the most impression upon daily or casual life are 1. buying a car 2. riding in a kiddy coaster with a child who may require adult participation according to height guidelines 3. Buying a car 4. Riding economy class on an airplane. 5. Purchasing clothing.

You may have already guessed that I have long legs. I know that there are people with longer legs and that this is not so freaky as I make it sound but #5 on this list reveals another aspect that is odd. My torso is quite short. I have a friend who is a half foot shorter than me and yet when we sit side by side she is the same height. My torso's short, her's is long. I have another friend that I am about an inch taller than, we have similar body types and yet her torso is indeed longer than my own.

In short I am a long legged, long armed (fuel for another post) FREAK.

No comments: