Helos (Greek: nail)

Here you and I can find what I learn "When I Survey" nailed up.


Friday, January 04, 2008

Uneventful

The trip was good, no missed flights or sneeky gate changes. The first flight had only 22 passangers so it was very laid back and we could just about sit where ever as long as someone wasn't actually in it. Unfortunately it was only the 45min leg of the journey. The second flight was completely full, over sold in fact and there were actually people with tickets who didn't get to take that particular flight. The family I'm visiting, their doing well and yes it is supposed to rain every day that I'm here. So, we'll be spending lots of time in museums, go to a movie or two and hang about the house. That's much more relaxing to me than theme parks so I'm happy but the kids will need entertaining today so I'd better get going. More posts about long legs on airplanes and morning devotions to follow.

No comments: