Helos (Greek: nail)

Here you and I can find what I learn "When I Survey" nailed up.


Friday, December 15, 2006

Turn, Turn, Turn

"A beginning is always risky. It takes some courage to be a starter..."
-a fellow blogger

How many beginnings are thrown into our paths? Endless. Even the end of everything we know is a beginning to what is still somewhat a mystery.

I've recently began a job at a local retail store where I enjoy the people and don't mind the work. As I have commited to finishing out the Holidays with this store, the beginning is complete. However, there will be an end this arrangement. I don't know when or why but another beginning will be required then and new arrangements will be a must.

For one that dispises changes, there are many before me. There is a blessing in all of this. My God is in control. By saying "My God" the highlight is on His being over and even for me. He is faithful not only to meet my needs but to refuse the wants that will bring harm or shame to His glory.

Praise Him that He is careful to preserve His Glory and therefore faithful to those who are to bare it before the world.

-Christmas Blessings-

No comments: