Helos (Greek: nail)

Here you and I can find what I learn "When I Survey" nailed up.


Friday, October 06, 2006

The Home Fire's Burning

It's great to be home in Arkansas.
The weather is good and the traffic is bad but the pleasure of driving with the windows down in my own little Suzuki out weighs the stop forever non-flow of the roads.
I am missing my hosts a bit and look forward to seeing them again in a few months however I must say that my bed is quite comfy and Wal-Mart makes all else feel like home. I've only been there three times since arriving nineteen hours ago.
I think that perhaps the food alone is enough to make me return to the west coast but only the Lord knows His plans for me and time must pass a bit for them to be revealed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad that you are home..
Love~ Pebi