Helos (Greek: nail)

Here you and I can find what I learn "When I Survey" nailed up.


Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pushing the Pedel

Still looking for a job here in Arkansas. I have filled out a few applications, although that has never produced much for me. I suppose that people look at the list consisting of six years experience in child care and don't think that one with such a background can stock shelves or run a cash register. I do however have a couple of friends with connections on the look out for something I'm more familiar with that will last until the end of the year.
I know that the Lord is faithful to provide for His children and am fully grateful to Him that in the last six years I've not been jobless for long, even though there have been many opportunities for such. He has been faithful in the past to provide just the right job at the perfect time and at the perfect rate to meet my needs and I know that He will not fail to do so now.
P.S.
I tight rolled my pants today for the first time in about fifteen years. Boot-cut jeans are not meant for bike riding.

No comments: