Helos (Greek: nail)

Here you and I can find what I learn "When I Survey" nailed up.


Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Greetings All,

I went to my first Major League Baseball game today. The home team lost but the company was great. I took a few pictures.

This ball park was built after the '89 earthquake in the style of what baseball used to represent, fun for the whole family.










This Coca-Cola bottle houses some twisted slides for little Giant fans to enjoy.











Our view from the bleachers (the cheap seats) wasn't the best but it was great for catching a couple of homerun balls (not us of course).










Garlic fries and a colossal kraut dog was just what was needed for a first trip to a ball game. (Notice the Nestle dessert.)











We tried to catch this world famous fry cook after the game, but he was in quite the hurry on account of the coastal winds blowing his balloon-made structure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is a "world famous fry cook?"
~ Pebi

N. L. White said...

I guess it's a mobile sponge in square pants. ha.