Helos (Greek: nail)

Here you and I can find what I learn "When I Survey" nailed up.


Saturday, May 01, 2010

Wow! It has been a long time.

There's been Christmas, a New Year, Seder Meal, Resurrection Sunday, Birthday's galore... all those things that happen in the Spring and winter. Things are going well for me. God has been gracious in, Oh! So!, many things.

The job I reported about is going very well. We all five seem to get along quite well.

I am sharing an apartment with a young lady whom I am sure will be a great friend.

Things at the church are going along with only a few bumps along the way.

In short... God is good.

Very Exciting News!!! Some close friends have adopted four children who they have loved for over a year now.


Look at me... I'm giving you all little Facebook updates. I hope to write a bit more extensively in the near future but I'm a bit out of the habit. Forgive me while I find something to expound on.

- NL White

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hello! Sorry, I haven't read your blog in awhile!! It was fun seeing you last month!

Rach

N. L. White said...

:^) You too, Rachel!!

As you can see, I haven't read my blog in a while either.

Rachel said...

Haha :P