Helos (Greek: nail)

Here you and I can find what I learn "When I Survey" nailed up.


Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pet Peeve #1

You know there's this thing that really bugs me, I mean really bugs me. It's those sporty little shorts and joggers that have words printed across the rear. It's as if young girls, and even younger girls are saying hey take a long look at my booty. How decent is that? Well, it's not.

Confession #1: I have a pair of shorts with a design on the rear. I was unaware of this when purchasing them and have since only used them as sleepwear. However, I can't even bring myself to walk around my little apartment with the design exposed so I've taken to wearing them inside out.

Confession #2: I am wearing them today...still inside out & under some jeans that have seemed to grow over the last few months. I'm wearing them and guess what...I'm still a little cold when I go outside. It's like winter just exploded here in Arkansas and it's not trying to be polite about it either.

So the point is...I'm cold.

No comments: